I second your thoughts. I actually am always curious to try new stuff
and was impressed with ubuntu because of it's internet speed specially
and secondly, that it's coming up fast in terms of it's easy
interface.
Ya, I agree about orca and that it has a long way ahead in terms of
coming any closer to JAWS or windows-eyes.