Dear list:
Don't get carried away with just an email address given in the mail. I
think it could be a spam, nothing beyond that. I to have sent the same
details many a times to this id. Do you believe that the Indian
government is so quick, fast and technically advanced in taking up the
action on such crimes?
We often visit police stations for many reasons like complaints, but I
hardly find any positive result in doing so. I've registered a strong
complaint regarding my lost mobile. To complete the procedure, they
gave me a long process which is highly difficult to follow. In fact,
the applications that I was asked to submited cannot be found any
where. Inspite of these many difficulties, how can you expect a
solution just with in a simple email?
Therefore, don't believe in these petty tips and information. It's
nothing but the spam. You can't find a lost mobile eccept in a few
cases and companies like Sony. Because, Sony, LG, Samsung has
something called mobile tracer application or something like that.
With this you can trace the lost mobile with the help of some steps on
internet. But you cannot trace a Nokia mobile. In fact, giving you
IMEI to unknown may help some one to find your mobile and use for them
instead of sending the same to us.

--
Love may either inspire or expire you, it all depends on how you take
it for your great future. Govind. With Warm Regards,