To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 11:34 PM
Subject: [AI] How to remove all the links from a document?

Dear members, many times we download some material from the web, and sometimes this material has links practically for every word. It becomes irritating when JAWS reads "Link" in a high peach for every word. Therefore, is there any method by which we can remove all the links from a document? If yes, how? please guide.
Thanking you, Yours,
Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar
Telephone: 0251-2438457
Mobile: +91 9920410788