From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Pranav Lal
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 10:00 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Seeking techniques for proof reading text

Hi all,

What techniques do you use to proof read text? Do you use audio or
Braille?
I am in a situation where I need to produce perfect text. I cannot
afford
even a single error. I use a screen reader namely Jaws for Windows. I do
most of my writing in Microsoft Word so use the spelling and grammar
checker
that comes with Microsoft Office. I also review my documents using
speech
but I am liable to miss things especially if two words sound alike.

Pranav

please visit the list home page at