Could you pl let me know the mailing list for the blind journalists?

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Jean Parker
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 11:08 AM
To: mrmukeshsha...@gmail.com; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Seeking techniques for proof reading text

All:

The US-based National Federation of the Blind has an email list for
their
writers division.  I know that a number of people in that division work
as
copy editors.  They might have additional info about how they do
detailed
proofreading.

There is also a list for blind journalists on which this question could
be
posed.
Jean