Hello,

Today Librivox has uploaded Last Days of Pompeii by Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton,
(482.4 mb). I read its abridged version at school. The book is about Nydia, a
blind flower-girl who saves the life of her hero Glaucus and his fiancee Ione
in the dist of volcanic eruption from Mount Vesuvius in 79n AD. It's free. The
direct link is
http://www.archive.org/download/last_days_of_pompeii_1006_librivox/last_days_of_pompeii_1006_librivox_64kb_mp3.zip

Another book I suggest for you is The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo
(629 mb). The principal character, Quasimodo, is deformed and severely
crippled. Yet he towers above all other characters at the end of the story.
It's free too like all Librivox books. The link for direct download is:
http://www.archive.org/download/hunchback_notre_dame_mn_libriox/hunchback_notre_dame_mn_libriox_64kb_mp3.zip

With Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas.
Cell: 91-9433464329