Hello All
Job applications are invited from ‘Sarthak educational  Trust’ for
persons with disability. The relevant details are as follows and
please find our contact details at the bottom of this advertisement.

Job Title – Customer Care Executive
Number of posts - 10
Classification - Insurance
Job Type - Full-time
Location – NOIDA
Requirements – Good communication skills in English/Hindi With minimum
qualification of 12th Grade. Fresher are welcome.
Expected Salary – 8K TO 10K per month
Closing date of application – 7 JUNE 2010
Company and Contact Details
Sarthak Trust with solution digitas offers exciting opportunities to
learn contribute and build careers. As a leading name in the
fast-paced insurance industry, we are constantly growing and are
always in search of bright talent. The Company’s philosophy is
strongly oriented to developing talent through larger and more
enriching assignments. We recognize potential and consistent
performance and our dynamic corporate culture can be summed in your
future growth.
Contact: Building no. 1 Sarthak Educational Trust mohammad Pur Behind
bikhaji Cama Place New Delhi – 110066
Phone: 011-42004238
Mobile: +91-9868627244
Email: sarthak...@gmail.com