also would like to add one thing that a complainent is having laptop costing around Rs.35000/- and a screen reading software installed in it, costing around Rs.20000/- a broad band connection, paying the bill amounting to Rs.300/- per month. and a wireless lan modem costing around Rs.2000/- total cost around Rs.58000/- a complainent may deduct the cost of screen reader if he is using crack.

thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kamal Verma" <kamalve...@pnb.co.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] PNB CREDIT CARD FACILITY TO BLIND CUSTOMERS

Let the people file a litigation with the Ombudsman against PNB that how a blind can afford such expensive devices in a poor country like ours. But they still need credit cards. Let us see what the Ombudsman decides.
Kamal Verma.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Asudani, Rajesh" <rajeshasud...@rbi.org.in>