Dear Kamal
I am not concerned with the moral of the story, but with story itself.
You say: People cannot afford technology, but they still want facilities."
What do you mean?
Everybody wanting a credit card should be able to afford technology?
Ridiculous!
You also say:
People want facilities at their convenience.
Yes, of course, facilities are for convenience....
Do you require sighted credit card holders to have all technical gadgets before
giving them one?
Do you take an undertaking from them that their mobile SMS would not be read by
anybody in any circumstances?

We take a general undertaking that the details of the card would not be shared,
and it is their own responsibility if they are so shared.
The same undertaking would suffice for the blind as well, without any
stipulation about possession of any gadgets.

You also say:
"BLIND is mahatma in society and now he is supposed to be above god, etc...

I do not wish to reply to assertions like these.
Don't be a stereotypical banker.....

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)