Definitely a wonderful job!
However, we should not count the chickens before they are hatched, more so if
the eggs are being laid in Maharashtra!!!!!
With erroneous identifications and so on, I am only cautiously optimistic
about jobs for the severely disabled..
Totally hearing impaired, i.e. those with more than 75% impairment, are, as a
rule, not allowed to apply.
I don't have firsthand experience about them, and have not heard any protests
in this behalf or even for denying jobs to totally orthopedically disabled
individuals.
However, cannot expect much from a government, which, blatantly violating the
central identification, refuses to identify any lecturer's post except music
for blind.

It would be good, if all the advertisements are scanned and uploaded somewhere
by any NGO.
Otherwise, I am ready to do so, if hardcopies are mailed to me.

And, yes, how can a government produce advertisements out of hat for six
hundred jobs within a couple of days at the court directive, without having
them duly published on their website or prominent newspapers or having them
notified through employment exchanges is beyond my comprehension.
And, is it the proper way of advertising jobs, in a constitutional democracy?
Articles 14 and 16 mandate equal access to public employment, so a fare and
transparent procedure has to be followed with due and systematic publicity and
not haphazard and hasty one.
And, yes, who knows government has consulted with its expert committee
consisting of ophthalmologists or not before giving assurance to court!?
(Smile)

Anyway,  kudos to Kanchan for this much, at least!!!!

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India