monday?

kanchan

some1 in social welfare dept is looking at backlog till 3 july

I got that sms...

how does that fit in the picture

some ads come do not reflect actual vacancies but are generous in paying out
TA and they will say result after one month

i ve experience of going thru IOCL, HPCL, BPCL, EIL, Docks Central Goovt

Maharashtra Govt produce mostly ads for PD(Partial Deaf)

how does that sound? any suggestion

regards

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM, arun kumar <kirankuma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> hai dear, we all are happy for your achievement. Can you tell me which
> court has given such  order? Can you plese send me copy of that order?
> Thanking you
> With regards
> Chandrasupriya b.a L.L.M asst gov pleder high court of andra pradesh
>
> On Fri Jun 25th, 2010 2:10 PM IST Pamnani wrote:
>
> >Anyone looking for recruitment in Maharashtra should be very alert.
> >The Court has ordered that the government should send me all  the
> advertisements  by Monday 11 am.
> >I have requested the officials of NAB and NFB to be present at that time
> in my office and start immediately circulating the advertisements. If there
> is a chance of anyone getting a job it is now.
> >If there are problems like PS -partially sighted or wrong reservation
> >or advertisements for departments where jobs are not identified as yet we
> can rush to the court.
> >Any issue on backlog should also be pointed out now.
> >
> >Pleas request whoever needs this information to get in touch with NAB and
> NFB by Monday afternoon. Concentrate on the vacancies advertised for.
> >Kanchan Pamnani
> >Advocate & Solicitor
> >9, Suleman Chambers,
> >Battery Street, Colaba,
> >Mumbai - 400 039.
> >

> >Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
> disability bill at:
> >http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm

> >the subject unsubscribe.
> >
> >To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,

> disability bill at:

> the subject unsubscribe.

disability bill at: