From: "Swasti Mathur" <swastimat...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 10:06 AM
To: "B. R. Nautial" <brnaut...@gmail.com>; <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] commands required.

hello,
thanks everyone. Bhawani sir is right. insert + b reads the entire dialogue box. moreover i have tried insert + page down to read progress bar but it doesn't worked. while copying insert + page down announces time remaining but nowhere else.
regards
Swasti
B. R. Nautial wrote:
oh! you can use Insert+b to know the progress status
B. R. Nautial
----- Original Message ----- From: "Swasti Mathur" <swastimat...@gmail.com>