This has to be seen in conjunction with SBI's earlier initiative of a separate netbanking page for the visually challenged with restricted facilities. The need really is to integrate our accessibility requirements with mainstream facilities. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Amar Jain" <amarjain2...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Status of talking ATM installations in India

Dear Jayachandran Sir,
What is the need of specially designed card?
Audio has to come out from the machine right?
And, why don't normal cards work?
What are the features currently not available to us with this special card comparing with normal card? These are some of the questions on which I request you to share your knowledge after exploring the ATM. You may reply me off the list too.
And please include the remaining also if I have not mentioned.
Regards
Amar Jain.