From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Subramani L
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 10:36 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Urgent help needed regarding iPhone 3GS

Hai Vetri:

Just out of curiosity, I tried typing messages using VoiceOver. The
first difficulty is locating the keys. The order in which the letters
are located isn't very clear and lack of a tactile key is definitely
making learning slower. However, do you think it would take long for
someone to learn it?

Subramani