To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 10:33 PM
Subject: [AI] Suggestions needed for Laptops, & Windows XP or Windows 7?

Hi friends,
Hope all are rocking!
As the subject says, I need your valuable suggestions to purchase a new laptop:
1.
What windows should I go for considering Jaws and a VI user accessibilities?
Should I go for Windows 7, or stick to XP?
2.
I request all masters out there to suggest some of the laptop's models, based on their knowledge or the users on their experience.
Awaiting your precious suggestions.
Thanking you all in anticipation.
Bye, God bless all, keep laughing!

" If you don't get time to pray, try to make people laugh! "

For gossips, feel free to catch me on:
Skype: bhavesh.dhanak
Yahoo Messenger: bhavesh.dha...@yahoo.co.in
Windows Live: bhavesh.dha...@hotmail.com
To drop an Email: bhavesh.dha...@gmail.com

With Smile and thanks from Bhavesh Dhanak.

disability bill at: