Hello sir,

      Not only for the bank exams, the same rules apply for all the central
govt., jobs. I too oppose those rules. I attempted Vizag steel plant exam in
last month. I came to know about these rules only two days before the exam.
I found it so difficult to find a writer with those rules. especially the
rule that he should possess an aggregate below 60% is so sad.. We can very
hardly find such type of candidates now-a-days.Even though I found one
person on that day but i was really disapponted by him as he was not able to
read the questions clearly  and fastly because of which i was unable to
answer many questions which were familiar to me. Otherwise, i would have
 answered many questions.

This is a serious issue and has to be solved. I'm really scared of writing
other exams now. Though I'm capable of writing those exams, I may not
perform to my best because of this rule. In that case, the provision of PWD
reservation is of no use.

Please let me know to whom should this matter has to be reported. Sorry for
the late reply. I didnt observe this message.

With Regards,
Mahesh Kumar B

disability bill at: