Hi,

I would like to appreciate Mr. Janardhan Naidu for having taken up a
research, which is really the need of the hour.  Researches like this
would give an idea of the actual implementation of the public
policies.  Especially with the PWD Act under scrutiny for replacement,
studies like this give a first hand information about the utilisation
of and satisfaction with the hitherto act.

Personally, I also request all the people falling in the category of
the sample to respond to the survey.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861

www.retinaindia.org

On 7/29/10, Janardhana Naidu <jnga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello learned colleagues,
>     I G. Janardhana Naidu a totally blind by birth pursuing Ph.D. on
> "Public policy and empowerment of visually challenged -a study of
> Andhra Pradesh" in the Department of Political Science, Osmania
> University, Hyderabad.
> My research is purely based on field study of employment and education
> of visually impaired in Andhra Pradesh.  so I have prepared
> questionnaires relating to education and employment of visually
> impaired and uploaded to dropbox for requesting your kind self to
> provide your suggestions, valuable inputs and experiences in the
> education and employment of visual disability in general, Andhra
> Pradesh in particular.
>
>     I request your kind self to extend your helping hand and kind
> cooperation for preparation of qualitative thesis on visual disability
> by returning the filled research questionnaires.
>     may I request students and employees belonging to Andhra Pradesh
> and those who belong to other states and presently studying or working
> in Andhra Pradesh to respond to my research questionnaires?
>     I request the eminent scholars in the field of visual disability
> to offer guidance and provide valuable inputs to proceed further with
> my research work.
> Please feel free to contact me for further information for filling and
> returning the questionnaires.  I am very grateful to the moderator and
> other members for using this platform for circulating research
> questionnaires on visual disability.
> Once again I request the members to kindly download the questionnaires
> from the following links and return the filled questionnaires shortly
>  through my personal E mail address given below.  Help in this matter
> of every member is highly appreciated.
> Questionnaire to students download link:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9388327/Questionnaire%20to%20students.zip
>
> Questionnaire to employees download link:
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9388327/Questionnaire%20to%20employees.zip
>
> E mail address for returning the questionnaires: janardhananaid...@gmail.com
> Thanks in advance,
> Yours sincerely,
> G. Janardhana Naidu,
> Research scholar,
> Department of Political science,
> Osmania University,
> Hyderabad.
> E mail: janardhananaid...@gmail.com
> Skype: janardhananaidu
> Mobile: 09440257537
>
> "Vision with out eye sight is more powerful than eye sight with out vision"

> disability bill at:

> the subject unsubscribe.

disability bill at: