kindly be careful while using the language. improper use of it my spoil the mild and harmoneous atmosphere. certainly, it should be not be nasty just because it is not free. faithfully again, mind your language. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vamshi. G" <gvamsh...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Now listen to Kama Sutra anywhere, anytime

Yes Pradeep, besides, an article published in Times of India can't be
considered nasty.

Thank you Pradeep for sharing this info.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861

www.retinaindia.org
From darkness unto light

On 8/6/10, jayinfotech <jayinfot...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Plz this off topic & nasty to be posted here

Plz moderators are requested to close such threads & take strick action
against it.

Thanks
Amit