It shouldn't be subjected to moral judgement, though it is important
to uphold the decency of the list, for the focus here is not on the
content but on accessibility of its delivery. I think you are taken
aback by the explicit writing style, but that is becoming the order of
the day today...

Subramani

disability bill at: