you can open the site through firefox and solve the captcha through webvisum. I think it will solve your problem.

Regards.

Amarnath De.

From: "Alok Gupta" <alokg1...@yahoo.co.in>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 3:02 PM
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] Now E-Ticket Booking is not accessable for blind

Dear list members,

I am sharing a barrier created by IRCTC. Now no visually challenged user can book E Ticket. If you are going to book E Ticket of Indian Rail through IRCTC site, you may not be able to do the same. Because at the time of filling passengers detail, you will also have to type the character shown on the screen, which is not possible for such challenging users in absence of sight.

Anyone please advise to tackle with this problem. Otherwise, it is my humble advise to everybody to write a suitable request to IRCTC authorities to make the site accessable for such challenging users as per UN Convention please.

Thanks in anticipation.

Alok Gupta

disability bill at: