My deep condolence to the passed souls.
Just I had a talk with the son in law of victims (Santosh); he is in
hospital because Anjali (one of the daughters of victims) is admitted
in hospital in unconscious condition due to shock and still no
improvement.

According to Santosh, both the culprits have been arrested and
accepted their involvement. However, the family of victims is afraid
of getting justice since both of criminals are from affluent families.

I wish that nothing less than death penalty will be awarded to the devils.
And I agree with the statement regarding our vulnerability. Of course
we are vulnerable and only pragmatic remedy seems is the caution.

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000

disability bill at: