Hy austin
This may be happened because a driver related with jaws is currupt
don't repare it just remove jaws it will promt you whether you would
like to remove user settings
Then choose yes
after a reboot go to local disk c and open program files
There might be a folder named freedom scientific remove it as well
Then re install jaws and re cunfigger it's settings like speed and other things
Hope this will work
with best regards
Ajay Minocha
Mob : 7827188455
E mail : ajayminocha2...@rediffmail.com
minoch...@yahoo.com

--
If I don't love any body that's ok but if I don't respect any body that's not ok

disability bill at: