Dear Friends,

I wish to acquire an ATM card from the SBI branch in my town. The manager does
not approve for it in view of my blindness. I know the Reserve Bank of India
has issued a circular allowing us to have such a facility. Could anybody pass
on the circular to me to my personal ID? My E-mail id is:

ashikhir...@gmail.com

Thanking you in anticipation.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.
disability bill at: