From: accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of ashik
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 6:44 PM
To: Access India
Cc: VoiceVision; sayeveryth...@yahoogroups.co.in
Subject: [AI] Circular to allow VI's to have the ATM card

Dear Friends,

I wish to acquire an ATM card from the SBI branch in my town. The
manager does not approve for it in view of my blindness. I know the
Reserve Bank of India has issued a circular allowing us to have such a
facility. Could anybody pass on the circular to me to my personal ID? My
E-mail id is:

ashikhir...@gmail.com

Thanking you in anticipation.
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.
disability bill at: http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm

please visit the list home page at

disability bill at: