Hello Friends,
I'm using bsnl broadband connection but I'm not getting 20% concession in my
bill. I have applied for the same with bsnl circular attached to my
application. They says That they don't have a field in their software to give
this concession. I Request all of you those who are getting 20% concession in
their billing, Please do send a copy of it to show it to the bsnl authorities
on my personal e-mail id at the earliest. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mukesh Baviskar
Mobile: 9403161157