If you open your inbox in your gmail site, There will be a line of tabs is
available. At the very beginning of the line, there will be a checkbox.
click on that check box. All the 50 mails present in the first page will be
selected and a message will be displayed above the first mail in the page
as: All the 50 mails in this page are selected. and a link will appear as "
select all mails in the inbox" select that option. Now, all the mails in
your inbox are selected. Now press on the delete button. You are done. I
think it needs some sighted help.
Hope this helps.

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 2:34 AM, Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan <
vadhimoo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that's not what he is asking. He wants to clean-up his in-box.
> You can't do it on the gmail itself, but If you configure it with
> outlook express as an imap account, it show-up all of your messages in
> your inbox and then you can select all for deletion.
>
> Best,
>
> Vetri.
>
> On 26/10/2010, amarnath de <amarnath.de...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Open gmail inbox and click refresh. It will solve your problem.
> >
> > Regards.
> >
> > Amarnath De.

With Regards,

Mahesh Kumar