From: "Mahesh Kumar" <mahesh.pr...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 6:54 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] how to delete all mail from inbox using gmail site?

If you open your inbox in your gmail site, There will be a line of tabs is
available. At the very beginning of the line, there will be a checkbox.
click on that check box. All the 50 mails present in the first page will be
selected and a message will be displayed above the first mail in the page
as: All the 50 mails in this page are selected. and a link will appear as "
select all mails in the inbox" select that option. Now, all the mails in
your inbox are selected. Now press on the delete button. You are done. I
think it needs some sighted help.
Hope this helps.

With Regards,

Mahesh Kumar