Hai bhavesh go to mobilespeak, from there you will find stop mobilespeak
someware,
-original message-
Subject: [AI] how can we disable mobile speak
From: "bhavesh " <bhavesh20pa...@rediffmail.com>
Date: 06/11/2010 5:43 pm

Hi friends! i wish all of you and your family a very happy and prosperous
divali!

i have nokia c5, and i have installed talks and mobile speak both on this phone.

how ever, mostly, i use talks only.

i have installed mobilespeak just for learning new things.

the problem is, whenever i restart my phone, mobilespeak automatically loads,
and i have to disable it, and then load talks. can any one tell me how can we
disable mobilespeak, so that it does not automatically start after swiching on
the phone. please help me as soon as possible.

with best regards,

bhavesh.

email:

bhavesh20pa...@rediffmail.com