Hello amarsir i also tried mobilespeak on my n73 but result was the same like
yours. In my opinion , talks is better than mobilespeak.

- original message -
Subject:        Re: [AI] how can we disable mobile speak
From:   "Amar Jain" <amarjain2...@gmail.com>
Date:           06/11/2010 6.21 PM

Hey Bhavesh Bro and Others,
boss throw light on its performance, I installed in my N73M, but found its
response time still slow compared to Talks. However I did not install any
synthesizer I ran it on Nokia TTS but since found it slow, didn't think of
exploring any synthesizer.
Is it suggestable to explore with any other synthesizer for good response?
As I am thinking to buy a new one so if its worth, I'll choose MS instead of
Talks.
Regards
Amar Jain.