To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] RTI response from IRCTC and a good news

We should also have a look on the accomodation availibilities which gets in the handicapped coach in the handicapped quota. The handicapped coach is completely a general coach so that the accomodation of this quota should not be allotted in that coach.

E-reservation facility to visually challenged persons will definately a great revolution. Your efforts should be highly oblige, because I have discussed for the same issue with NAB India, Mumbai, but everything was failed.

Regards,

Amjad Ahmed Fitwala

Cell: 91 9833762173