Hi all! I am using outlook express with my ISP account. I use the keystroke
"jaws key + page down" to check the status in the main window and I was getting
the messages like "working online recieving mails" "working online no new
messages" etc. But before some days I formated my system and after that, I am
not getting such status message in main window. I can only check the number of
messages and number of unread mail in the folder on which the cursor is plased.
So I would like to know the reason behind it and how to solve the problem. I
hope I made my problem clear.
Thanks and regards,
Rohiet