Hi,

Retina India's Bangalore chapter invites you to join the group for an
afternoon of fun to welcome 2011 on Saturday, the 8th January at 3 pm.

In addition to the celebrations, there will also be an introduction of
Retina India and deliberations for the year ahead.

Please confirm your attendance in a reply to this mail as it will
enable us to plan the logistics better.

Day & Date: Saturday, the 8th January
Time: 3 pm to 4 pm
Venue: Vishranti Nilayam, 18 - 19 Infantry Road.
Directions: Take the first right after crossing The Hindu office on
Infantry Road. Vishranti Nilayam is the second gate on the left.
 RSVP:
Ananhi - 9886910508
Akhilesh - 9620133716

Best regards,

Anandhi Viswanathan
City Coordinator - Bangalore
Retina India.

--
It takes only me to make my dreams come true!

Celebrating Louis Braille's birthday, Jan. 4th.