Hi all,

Hope, all are doing well. now I would like to share a problem with you which I
believe that, you can help me a lot.

I have a savings account in State Bank Of India, Integrated Office Complex
branch. The branch has issued me net banking but due to inaccessibility of
screen reader I could not been able to use my account. I did not have the
access of "net banking for visually challenged". The branch did not have the
right allow to access the page. I am repeatedly requested the "happy room" of
State Bank Of India regarding the matter but I am surprised that they did not
have any idea regarding this issue.

Now, I need some visually challenged persons details which I can forward for
their convenience and they can get the idea about how they have got the
accessibility and how they use this facility etcetera.

Can anyone help me? If so, he/she may contact in my personal email ID
amarnath.day@gmail .com and can give his/her mobile/telephone number in which
the concerned officer can talk to him. It will, not only serve my purpose, but
also help the other blind users who are living in Delhi.

So friends, please help me to come out from this problem.

Here is my skype ID: amarnath.day

Thanks and regards.

Yours sincerely,
Amarnath De.
Get numbers right this time, help the census with correct disability info!