Hi,

I can understand the importance of sensitising the enumerators about
the disability question.  But frankly speaking, it's another question!
 his job is to read out all the questions in the order!  He doesn't
need any training to read out what is there in the paper!

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861

www.retinaindia.org