Can you send me In script keyboard link and the way to use it?
----- Original Message ----- From: "mahesh bhagwat" <maheshbhagwa...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Need info regarding Hindi screen reader

Respected access Indian experts and friends, hope every thing is
going well. I am fine here. I wish to express my expiriances, opinions
and doubts about Hindi typing.
For Hindi and Marathi typing I use Safa. Developed by Nab Delhi. I am
using Safa 2.6and Vachak t.t.s for Hindi and Marathi typing. It
supports to Hindi Sarasvati godrej key board, phonetic key board and
in script keyboard. Those who learnt Hindi and Marathi typing on
godrej typewriter, Sarasvati Hindi typewriter is best choice for them.
Those who learnt English typing and have command on it. Phonetic
keyboard is best option for them. In script keyboard is quite easy for
blind community. Who know Braille writing very well. To learn perfect
typing we must take help of sighted guide at primary stage. To know
about our suspected mistakes. It is very important preventive major.
Safa and vachak is very affordable cost of rupees two thousand only.
But it has some limitations. It supports in MS word only and it runs
very slowly. We need to slow down our typing speed. Further
development are need of time. To make Safa more useful. And perfect. I
request Nab Delhi and other experts to do so.

I also tried supernova Hindi demo, it also supports to godrej and
phonetic typewriter, but it gives all information in Hindi and it was
difficult to understand for me because my mothertunge is Marathi.

Lekha is best tts for Hindi but not for Marathi. Vachak is good tts
for Marathi, but it works with Safa only so that not useful to access
Internet. . I heard from Mr. Harshad Jadhav that, sidac has developed
a good tts, which is very useful for Marathi. But I never heard or
tried it. I am egger to do so.

I heard that, newly developed by sidac,  ism 6 is supports to Hindi
yunic fonts. In Maharashtra government offices of state government are
doing their regular work in Marathi by using ism dvbtt Yogesh font. It
is not yunic font. I never heard that any totally blind clerk works as
a typist for Marathi  by using computer. In the offices of state
government of Maharashtra. They are working as telephone operator,
inquiry clerk, fax and Xerox machine operator or public relation
officer. I hope that these new developments will improve their ability
and utility. If any one knows about these new developments please
share his knowledge with all of us. I am working as peon at Ahmednagar
zedpi, and applied for promotion but do not know what will be response
and result. I am very hopeful due to the efforts of rongtaji, Harish
sir, Naik Sir kanchan Madam, Ketan sir, Rajesh sir, suhas karnik sir
and other senior experts in blind community. I am highly thankful to
all of them. And request to help us as much as they can. Two gr.s
issued on 14 January and 3 June will be helpful for betterment of
blind people in the Maharashtra. They will get more posts and more
opportunity to prove their utility with dedication.

Thanking you,
Your thankful
Mahesh Bhagwat.
(M.A. History, set passed.)