Hello,
May be, These folders are empty. Sometimes, When changing storage to memory card, You will be asked that, Do you want to copy all files to memory card?
Just try to open inbox after 1 message is arrived.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandeep Gautam" <sandeepgautam.n...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 8:20 AM
Subject: [AI] Nokia n72's problem

Hi dear friends,
from day before yesterday, I am facing problem in performing particular function while using my N72.

Problem statement:
under setting option of messaging, I was having option,
message store in memory card.
but, suddenly I was not able to open items under messaging, like, inbox, outbox, sent, drafts etc. (for example, if I press select on inbox, talks say again inbox and nothing happens on screen). I changed store messages to phone memory,and I am able to open all items of messaging and using it.
and now, I have kept option of store message to phone memory.

what I have done till now to solve this problem:
I have formatted my memory card and changed it sname with other name. but, the situation is as it is.

suggestions from your side:
is restoring my phone can be of some help?
if so, what is the process to restore my phone.
or,
any other way to solve this problem
waiting

Sandeep G