Hi Friends,

I have procured Nokia c5 for over a couple of weeks and have tried
many ways to transfer my close to 900 contacts from previous phone N70
to new phone c5.

1.      By copying in sim card directory
2.      through phone switch option
3.      Through data transfer option from tools of n70

the last option took me very close to transferring all the contacts
but file transferred from n70 is giving error of not being compatible
when opened in c5.

Pl. help me. Will data cable conection through computer will help?

Drop your contact number or kindly call me on my number
07303178758

Eki

--
        Regards