dear sir, greetings of the day!!!

first of all
data transper  cannot be able to use 70 and c5
becuase 70 is a second addision and c5 is a fifth addision phone

so I would like to sujjest that please take backup your contacts from
70 to your pc
and copy it in to your c5 memory card
and try to copy it in to your phone memory
for any help you contact me on my mobile
09591846442

thanks and regards
shankar