Hi! I would like to ad further that in this vacation season, it will be very difficult to get the train reservations. People coming from other states have to trival a very long hours. So they can not come without confirm reservation. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Balasaheb Londhe" <balon...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] AccessIndia convention

Dear Harish Sir, Diwali festival will start from 24 October. Therefore, 22nd
and 23rd October will be very difficult to adjust. If possible kindly
arrange the convention on 1st and 2nd October. These are the most suitable
dates for all.
----- Original Message ----- From: "prateek aggarwal" <prateekagarwa...@gmail.com>