hello,
my hearty congratulations for upcoming convention.

may i know about accomodation arrangement because i have learnt that
in dipwali season the hotels are likely to be packed so if i know the
venu then i can start looking for the hotels near bye to the
convention venu.

thanks,

On 8/1/11, Rohit Gowlikar <rohit.gowli...@yahoo.in> wrote:
> hi my name is rohit gowlikar iam an applicant to the site  please inform me
> if my application is accepted
>
> On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 10:07 IST amjadahmedfitw...@hsbc.co.in wrote:
>
>>Congratulation Harish Sir!!!
>>
>>I was eagerly waiting for this opportunity and finally, you have confirmed
>>the announcement of said convention. Please let me know if I can help in
>>this regard.
>>
>>Amjad Ahmed FITWALA
>>CENTRALISED RECEPTION DESK
>>The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited , India
>>52/60 Mahatma Gandhi Road Fort, Mumbai - 400 001
>>__________________________________________________________________________________________________
>>
>>Phone: 91 22 22685470  |  TieLine: 8 220 5470  |  Fax: 91 22 22734400  |
>>Mobile: 91 9833762173
>>Email:       amjadahmedfitw...@hsbc.co.in
>>Website:  INM IT Portal  | HTS Intranet  | HSBC @ Web
>>__________________________________________________________________________________________________
>>This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
>>delete it from your system and notify the sender by return e-mail.
>>

>>From:
>>"Harish Kotian" <kot...@mtnl.net.in>
>>To:
>><accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
>>Date:
>>07/29/2011 10:45 PM
>>Subject:
>>[AI] AccessIndia convention
>>Sent by:
>>accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in
>>

>>Hello All
>>
>>It gives me pleasure in finalising the venue of the next convention, and
>>the host city is going to be  the capital of "God's own land": at
>>Thiruvananthapuram!.
>>
>>This is an early announcement especially put out to help members book
>>reservation for travel. The dates are going to be Saturday and Sunday of
>>October 22 & 23.
>>
>>These dates shall give members a good opportunity to plan interesting
>>holidays arround this places.
>>
>>More announcements regarding this shall be communicated in due course.
>>
>>In the mean time, you can starting making your wish list for the things
>>you would like to do during this convention.
>>
>>Warmly
>>Harish Kotian
>>Moderator
>>AccessIndia.
>>Search for old postings at:
>>http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>>
>>To unsubscribe send a message to
>>accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
>>with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>>To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>please visit the list home page at
>>http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>-----------------------------------------
>>This message originated from the Internet. Its originator may or
> [...]

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
Skype: mukeshja
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller