Dear friends, Be it railways, Sellection commissions for various jobs,
banks or any other agency; we, the v i persons always fall a very easy
prey to currupt persons. And now, when the whole country is out for a
do or die war against corruption, our V I brothers and sisters are
nowhere lagging behind! Friends, let's salute the more than 200 highly
intellectual V I fratternity, who marched on undaunted to
Raam Leela Ground to express there all out support to the 78 years old
selfless social activist, Anna Hazaaray the Great! Neither the
sweltering hot weather, nor the difficulties of the path and nor the
hostile attitude of government authorities was able to detter these
200 brave V I intellectuals from their determination to express their
full solidarity and undaunted support for a corruption free India. I
invite Mr,. Subramani and all other v i journalists to highlight the
fearless bravery of these v i warriors! They have made all of us proud
of themselves! From the cores of our hearts, let's salute them!
                     Pradeep Gupta.