Good evening all!
I am Shreyas.N
I am studying in Tunbridge High School, I am doing my 10th standard in
I C S E syllabus.
I am very interested in music. I like to make friends but right now I
am in 10th standard. So I cannot waste my time.
I am also interested in computers & programming.
I know the Word, excel & etc.
I know other activities like swimming, repairing machines, cycling,
playing instruments & i try and help my father & mother.
I wanted to tell you all one thing that I have full support &
encouragement from my parents, my teachers, my friends & my princepal
but I have no support from my petternal side ( grand parents, etc)
My mother's parents  i.e. my grand parents of my mother side & my
mother's brother, my aunti and all help me. So I am very happy for
that reason.
I am sad that i am not very independent in studies because my mother
teaches me in my academics.
I am also not very good at sports although i have good strength.

So I think I should work on it.
I too was a member of our accessindia list but I dont know that what
had happened after 4 months of my subscription, I did not get any
mails from access india. So I am trying from another mail id of mine.
My actual mail ID is
"n.shreyas.re...@gmail.com"

My mobile number:
09036444556
I forgot to tell you all that this time i got 1st rank in my class.
I also got selected in Voice Of Bangalore.(reality show)
I hope I did not make any one board from my introduction.
From
N.shreyas.reddy