Hi Shreya,

I remember your interactions on Access India in the past.  May be it
was some technical issue that you got unsubscribed from the group.
When that happens, you can try subscribing again.  And as a last
resort, write to the moderator at
har...@accessindia.org.in

Coming to your studies, none of us was, is ,or will be totally
independent in our lives, not just studies.  But the important thing
is to take technological assistance in most areas, and depend on human
assistance where ever indispensable.  Don't let that get into your
mind that you are troubling others.  Feel fortunate to have such a
supporting family.
I still remember days when I used to wake up my mother in the midnight
to write something in bold letters for me, sending my brother in late
evening to get something typed at a computer center for me, and making
my father spend lot of money for enlarging the text on A3 size paper
for easy reading.   It's only because of those efforts that I am what
I am today.  Those efforts of others should only motivate us to be
more sincere and hard working.  Become successful in your life, and
always be grateful to those who helped you to become successful.

Best wishes.
Vamshi

On 8/21/11, shreyas nagaraj <tunbridge.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good evening all!
> I am Shreyas.N
> I am studying in Tunbridge High School, I am doing my 10th standard in
> I C S E syllabus.
> I am very interested in music. I like to make friends but right now I
> am in 10th standard. So I cannot waste my time.
> I am also interested in computers & programming.
> I know the Word, excel & etc.
> I know other activities like swimming, repairing machines, cycling,
> playing instruments & i try and help my father & mother.
> I wanted to tell you all one thing that I have full support &
> encouragement from my parents, my teachers, my friends & my princepal
> but I have no support from my petternal side ( grand parents, etc)
> My mother's parents  i.e. my grand parents of my mother side & my
> mother's brother, my aunti and all help me. So I am very happy for
> that reason.
> I am sad that i am not very independent in studies because my mother
> teaches me in my academics.
> I am also not very good at sports although i have good strength.
>
> So I think I should work on it.
> I too was a member of our accessindia list but I dont know that what
> had happened after 4 months of my subscription, I did not get any
> mails from access india. So I am trying from another mail id of mine.
> My actual mail ID is
> "n.shreyas.re...@gmail.com"
>
> My mobile number:
> 09036444556
> I forgot to tell you all that this time i got 1st rank in my class.
> I also got selected in Voice Of Bangalore.(reality show)
> I hope I did not make any one board from my introduction.
> From
> N.shreyas.reddy

G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861