what to do, if escort is not available? is their any solution? or one has to move alone. please come with the solution, i think that the theme has gone from its subject.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ajay Minocha" <ajayminoc...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Tips to manage without escort?

I totally agree with cheten sir
in small cities it is quite difficult for visually impaired to walk
independently
not just because of stray animals but because of poor conditions of roads also
additionally in rainy season the conditions become worse
you have a large amount of people laughing at you or gaising you with
misterious faces
I know it dos'nt metter for us but they do that with every blind person
even if you go to sombodies house who lives in a village or small town
they will not even let you go outside the home alone
despite of knowing that you have a very good mobility
regards