so why it is not opening in my browser? what would be the reason? I am using IE 8. should I make any changes for this? ----- Original Message ----- From: "ghanshyam asudani" <ghanshyam.asud...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] about bsnl landline bill online.

the site is working fine.

On 11/21/11, Yusuf Vohra <dr.yusu...@gmail.com> wrote:
hellow list members,
here I got one information from one of my best friend that we can pay our
bsnl landline bill along with the broadband online with the help of net
banking.
and, he sent me the site from which we have to register first. the site is:
http://www.selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in
but the problem is that I can't able to open this site from internet
explorer 8. and it is strongly recommended to open this site by internet
explorer. when I open this site, it tells that the page has no links and the
curser stands in the home line only.
does anybody facing this type of problem? I saw that the other sites open in
IE very good.
please throw some light on this.
waighting for your soon reply.
with warm regards,