that means you are already upto date. and this update was release on june 15th. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rohiet A. Patil" <patil_ro...@dataone.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] software updated in nokia C5.

I also tri to update software through device manager but I got the message no updates available. What can I do? other thing are there any issues regarding accessibility? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yusuf Vohra" <dr.yusu...@gmail.com> To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>; <bs...@yahoogroups.com>; <keyboardus...@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 10:08 AM
Subject: [AI] software updated in nokia C5.

hellow list members,
I have updated my nokia C5 as one friend sent mail yesterday and I have got october 15 version, but while starting update, I forgot to mark nokia e-mail. so, only phone software has updated. so, how can I update nokia e-mail which I forgot to mark?
please guide me from where can I get.
waighting for your soon reply.
with warm regards,
yusuf vohra