you can also update your fermware by using your phone, by selecting software update under setting's menu. ----- Original Message ----- From: "B. R. Nautial" <brnaut...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] software updated in nokia C5.

Hello Sir
You have to download the appropriate Nokia Software Updater from Nokia.com to update the firmware of your mobile. to choose an appropriate software updater for your device, you have to note down a 7 digit code, which is already printed inside the battery box of your mobile.
Please contact me off list for any further assistance.
With Warm Regards
B. R. Nautial