Hello Ravi,

This is the strangest problem I have heard ever even as a previously sighted
person I never came across a challenge like this! Besides the point, why would
you want to press alt d when your focuss is already in the address bar of the
browser? OR do you press it when the page loads and you want to go to a
different web location. I am guessing it is the later. In that case I want you
to check your JAWS application settings for internet explorer. To do this
launch internet explorer and press the insert v key then virtualise the window
of the settings by pressing insert alt and the w key. this should open a
virtualised window where you can copy the text and paste it anywhere. Just mail
it to me and I can look at it and suggest else you find something different
please change accordingly.

Mujtaba Merchant