first you should set your default homepage as blank. now open view menu go to toolbar and uncheck all except menu bar, and status bar. also uncheck the history by pressing ctrl-shift-h. it is presumed that your internet explorer is higher then v6. hope this will help.
thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ravindra Jadhav" <ravikj...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 9:09 PM
Subject: [AI] Problem about internet explorer

Dear all,
I am facing strong problem by using internet explorer.
When I enter on internet explorer, the jaws read type the address http
google.com Then I press ault D. It say deleting history, deleting
browzer, deleting cookies and all. What shal I do? Can abybody help
me? Pleasegive some  steps for solve this problem. I am eagerly
waiting yours reply.
Regards.
Ravi