What I don't understand is: Why should a blind person always be
interesting to others? The more relevant question should be: How can a
visually challenged person lead a life without relying up on others to
a considerable extent? But I am sure that the subject crops-up on the
forum at various levels. In a word, we don't have to lead our life
just to make it interesting to others. Rather let's be concerned with
issues that are far more important to our community.

Vetri.